Thursday, April 22, 2010

numbers

3 = the number of months it took for my son's burns to close after his accident last September

6 = the number of months since I lasted posted here

8 = the number of finished objects I haven't shared here and need to

8 = the number of weeks our entire house has been smoke-free, though P-man still smokes his cigars outside

13 = the number of months we've been among the unemployed

159 = the number of bags of trash we Zombie Prom Date Knitters picked up from our section of adopted highway last week

160/90 = my blood pressure yesterday...ouch

3 comments:

Linda said...

I've resorted to posting photos…of my vacation

Holly Bee said...

I'm glad you're back! I love you! Let's hope for some better numbers really soon!

Anonymous said...

Post more of the beauty and craziness that is your life, we enjoy sharing it with you, good and bad.
Sirfrogsalot